Thursday 4 December 2008

reflective writing

For this language course we have to do so many things. Firstly we have to join a seminar discussion for a topic. It’s quite novel for me, because I haven’t done any seminar before. In fact it’s not hard for me to talk in a seminar. In a seminar everyone can say whatever they want to say about the topic even though you have different opinion with others. I’ve done twice seminar. One is media other one is surveillance society. So before seminar start I have to check all of the details and some of examples to support my view. Then I just have to discuss with people which in the same group with me. It’s quite exciting and fun. I really enjoy it. Secondly we have to write an essay introduction for a topic. It’s a little bit hard for me. I have to write an essay introduction about if television a true mirror of society. I haven’t written any thing about this before. So I have no idea how to start an essay and what’s the important thing for an essay. I think that should be a important thing for me in the future if I still confuse about these things.

No comments: